Have you ever looked back on your life and events that seemed completely disconnected now seem like the blueprint for why you are where you are now? That is the theme of the Join Up Dots Show. I had the pleasure of sitting down with the host David Ralph and connecting my own dots. In the show we discussed:
- How I decided it was time for me to make my leap into being an entrepreneur after looking at the disconnect in values of my employer and my own
- Why I stayed in my miserable job for two years more than I needed
- How the fear of telling my friends and family I was leaving the job nearly kept me trapped in a job I no longer loved
- The importance of doing a “Resentment Test” to any new work or opportunities that come my way
- How it is integral to our success that we allow time of reflection and quietness to enter our busy lives!
Media Type: Audio Podcast
Length: 60 minutes
Cost: no cost, just click play!
The Show: Join Up Dots
The Daily Podcast Bringing You The Success Guide To Life. Listen Daily As Interviews Reveal The Struggles They Overcame To Achieve An Amazing Future – The Daily Podcast Bringing You The Success Guide To Life.
Hugely Popular, top rated business podcast Join Up Dots inspired by Steve Jobs, is full of amazing, inspiring online and off success stories and career content. Listen Daily As Interviews Reveal The Struggles They Overcame To Achieve An Amazing Future. A motivation packed show created for the entrepreneur, wanting to become the best and grab business success, adventure, money, freedom and dreams too. In fact anyone with mindfulness searching for financial freedom, but unsure of the career path to take will love this show, as David Ralph delivers entrepreneurial business advice direct to your eardrums on every episode. Each guest enters into a free flowing conversation filled with humor, motivation, inspiration and powerful stories of success as they look back over their life, and in the words of the master entrepreneur Steve Jobs…join the dots that has led them to their own area of business or lifestyle success.
If you enjoyed the episode, I'd love your help spreading the word! Share it on your favorite social media site. Thanks!
Live Fully -- Love Openly -- Laugh Often -- Leverage Your Brilliance -- Connect Authentically -- Get Your Message Out -- Serve with Impact -- Prosper Everyday