When I wrote Visibility Blocks that Keep You From Having a Great Podcast I shared the reasons that you might want to consider starting a podcast. Today, I'm sharing one of my favorite tools to syndicate audio and video content. It's called Audio Acrobat.
I've been using Audio Acrobat for years and it is versatile online tool that allows you to record, host and play streaming audio and video.
Making a recording is quite simple. There are three choices:
- off-line and upload it
- right from your computer
- using a telephone
Audio Acrobat Is Versatile and Can be Used for Fun Projects Too
There are a number of ways to use this audio/video tool, but here are a few my clients and I have done:
- It's handy for recording conference calls, webinars, personal notes, coaching sessions and testimonials.
- If you are a podcaster (or would like to be), Audio Acrobat makes it easy to publish your podcasts on iTunes.
- Would you like to send a special message to someone? You can use it to send an audio note by mail using one of Audio Acrobats many templates.
- Sharing is easy, allowing you to share your audio or video on Facebook or Twitter.
- Create a custom landing page with a special message. You don't need any technical skills to use AudioAcrobat, just record and upload!
- Any audio or video that you have in the tool can be easily embedded into your website.
- Create a sizzle line. A sizzle line is a phone number you dial with a pre-recorded message. For example, maybe you have a coaching program and you want to deliver a daily message. Participants can dial up to hear the message directly from their phone.
- I even used the service to make a special 70th birthday present for my dad. With AudioAcrobat you have the ability to create call-in lines. I made a special extension and welcome message for my dad and then asked friends and family to call and leave him a message. We put all of the messages into a play list and he ended up with over 2 hours of well wishes and funny stories.
Imagine how you might get creative and use Audio Acrobat!
I continue to have fun thinking up new ways to use this tool and get my message out. If you'd like to brainstorm on how this tool could work for your business, let me know. They offer a 30 day trial, so check it out and see if it is something you'd like to use.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. That means that I may get a small thank you commission (at no additional cost to you) if you choose to purchase a product from the company mentioned. I only refer you to programs that are ran by people I personally know or I have participated in, but please use your judgement to decide if this is right for you. If you would prefer that I not get that, feel free to Google the company and purchase directly.
Live Fully -- Love Openly -- Laugh Often -- Leverage Your Brilliance -- Connect Authentically -- Get Your Message Out -- Serve with Impact -- Prosper Everyday