It is easy to look at successful people and think that they always have it “together” and that their life is nothing but joy. But, everyone has points in their life that are messy.
Dionne Thompson, host of the Hot Mess to Awesomeness podcast, has created a show to highlight those stories and I had a great time talking with her about mine. You can watch or listen below and if you like the episode, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it.
- The negative impact my perfectionism, workaholism, and people pleasing had on my health, relationships, and business
- The power of divorcing hard work and embracing excellent work
- How the Resentment test works and how it can help you have a joyous life
- The question I ask myself and teach my clients to empower us think bigger and more creatively
- The power of giving yourself permission to have what you want
- Why an advisor you hire may be harmful to you and what to do about it
- How owning what you really want can increase your sales
Media Type: Audio & Video podcast
Length: 44 minutes
Listen or Watch Now!
My Interviewer: Dionne Thomson
Dionne believes in every womxn's Awesomeness! As a life coach, podcaster, mom, artist + recovering people-pleasing perfectionist, she inspires women who are done with their inner critic's bullshit to prioritize their happiness, rewrite the story of their lives, and change the narrative for the next generation!
The Hot Mess to Awesomeness Podcast
Inspiring women to put ‘BE F'N AWESOME” at the top of their to-do list! Stories are powerful. We listen and hear ourselves in the words of others and we're reminded that we're not alone. The Hot Mess to Awesomeness Podcast offers all women the chance to hear the stories of how others have moved through their Hot Mess moments, battled their inner critic, all the ‘shoulds', disempowering social norms, and adopted the mindset necessary to embrace their Awesomeness! Let Dionne and her amazing guests inspire you to uncover an AWESOME way to experience the world and help you to find solutions to the ‘shouldy' problems you are facing right now!
Check out the Inner Critic Busting Playlist inspired by the powerful stories shared on the podcast!
Back to you!
So what did you think? Did anything stick out to you from our conversation? I'd love to hear about it. Share in the comments or shoot me an email.
Until we talk again,
Live Fully — Love Openly — Laugh Often — Leverage Your Brilliance — Connect Authentically — Get Your Message Out — Serve with Impact — Prosper Everyday