Yesterday I asked you how organized your business was. Did you consider your answer? Today I'll share a thought on how you can move yourself to a business more organized. Evaluate Where You Need to Get Organized
Evaluate Where You Need to Get Organized
Occasionally take some time to review how you are spending your time and how you are using your space. Do you need to do an organization overhaul? Ask yourself the following questions:
- How many hours a week am I working?
- Am I spending the time I want on non-work related activities?
- How do I feel at the end of the day?
- Do I enjoy what I am doing?
- How often am I interrupted at work?
- What time does my work day end?
- How do I tackle a new project?
- How quickly can I find a filed document?
- Is my in-basket overflowing?
- How do I handle “fires” or urgent items that come up?
- How do I plan my day?
- Do I have an effective client relationship system?
- Has disorganization caused me a client?
Be as honest as you can be with yourself as you ask the questions above. You may be surprised with what you learn!
How Organized is Your Business? Multi-Part Series
What areas do you need to organize? What will you do to to make it happen? What resources do you need to make it happen? Let us know by commenting below in the blog comment section.
To your success!