The better we plan for our travel, be it short or long trips, the more benefit we can get from our trip. Keep reading for today's travel tip and be sure to share some of your own! Today I'm going to talk about a pre-pack method that helps me get ready for a trip very fast.
Keep a Pre-Packed Bag or Two
I have used this tip for years and it has always served me well. Create a pre-packed bag of items that you always take with you on your trips. When you get ready to go, you throw the bag in your suitcase and you are good to go! Here is how you would do it:
- Make a list of everything that you use in the morning, afternoon and night for personal health and hygiene.
- Purchase travel sized items of everything on your list.
- Pack a travel case with all of these things
- Add a list to the bag of the things you cannot pre-pack like medication, your glasses, etc.
When you get ready to go, you will have everything you need and packing can happen in a matter of minutes. When you return from your trip, replenish what ever you used up so that you are ready to go for the next trip.
Types of Things to Consider
Here are some of the things I keep in my pre-packed bag:
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Comb, pick, brush and other hair accessories
- Small first aid kit
- Small sowing kit
- Pair of contacts (I wear disposables) and solution
- Allergy pills just in case I get in a room that makes my allergies flair
- Skin care items
- Nail care items
- Extra phone charger
- Extra batteries for my flip video
- and so on and so forth
What Do You Do?
What travel tips do you have that could help someone else? Do you disagree with this tip? Share your thoughts here! Scroll down and use the comment section. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
To your success!