The better we plan for our travel, be it short or long trips, the more benefit we can get from our trip. Keep reading for today's travel tip and be sure to share some of your own!
Know Where You Are Staying
As you are planning your trip (or if someone sets the schedule for you) consider calling the hotel before you get there. Find out what the amenities are.
Do they have a hair dryer? If so, you don't have to pack yours.
- Do they have laundry facilities? Your packing just got cut in half! You can do laundry while you are there.
- Do they have a pool or exercise facilities? You may want to pack your suite or tennies.
- What about food? Is there a restaurant, room service, or a convenience store? Know what your eating options are. This is especially important if you don't have a vehicle to leave the location!
- Is there internet or wireless access in the room or will you have to go to a business center to get work done?
- Does the business center have a phone, printer, fax, etc.?? Not all business centers are made the same. Make sure to know what is available.
What Do You Do?
What travel tips do you have that could help someone else? Do you disagree with this tip? Share your thoughts here! Scroll down and use the comment section. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
To your success!