Deb Krier is the host of The SocialLight show on Mile Hi Radio where she interviews influencers, users, and developers of Social Media. We sat down and had a chat about:
- Finding your passion and building a business that works for you
- How to make sure you don't have to deal with difficult clients
- Why referring a prospect to someone else may be a good choice for your business
- Leveraging your visibility experiences – get the most out of what you are already doing
- The power of your voice and what to do if you hate the sound of your own voice
- How to get yourself ready to be a great guest
- Preparation considerations before the host hits the record button
- How to get traction from the time you have invested on a show
Media Type: Audio podcast
Length: 60 minutes
Cost: no cost, just click play!
Resource Mentioned on Show
Brain Wave ™ – 32 Advanced Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Programs with iTunes Music and Relaxing Ambiance by Banzai Labs is one of my favorite apps for concentration.
Plantronics MX500i 3-in-1 Headset – my headset mic
If you enjoyed the episode, I'd love your help spreading the word! Share it on your favorite social media site. Thanks!
Live Fully -- Love Openly -- Laugh Often -- Leverage Your Brilliance -- Connect Authentically -- Get Your Message Out -- Serve with Impact -- Prosper Everyday