Hi! I'm Stephanie Calahan. Service-based entrepreneurs (such as coaches, mentors, consultants, holistic health practitioners, authors, speakers and other visionaries) come to see my blog and other publications every day as well as on multiple social networking sites where they are syndicated.
The most powerful publications are the ones where we get the expertise of many people and often prepare a list of different tips and strategies around a subject. That is why I appreciate your interest in being a content contributor.
So, here is what I expect from you if you'd like to be a content contributor:
Every so often, sometimes two and sometimes four or six times a month I'll send out a new topic that we're tackling. You'll get this in email form and there will be a link in the email where you can click through and respond and share your tip.
If you don't have expertise in the subject you can simply (and I ask that you do) ignore the email. But if it is within the category of your expertise, share your tips! It is a great way for you to share your skills and make more people aware of what you do.
Of course, at any time, if you no longer want to be a content contributor, you can simply unsubscribe and I won't email you anymore.
I believe, however, with the results we have gotten so far and the praises we have gotten for our collaborative posts, you'll want to be a contributor for a long time.
OK! All you need to do is sign up right below. Give me your fist name and your email address and you'll be on the list.
Thanks and I look forward to having you on the panel.
We're striving to create a platform that allows the best minds in business to share their most compelling ideas in a way that is painless and simple, and I'd like for you to join us.
Click the button below to be taken to the Expert Panel signup form
By submitting to any of our requests for content or participating in an audio interview with Calahan Solutions, Inc., you are stating that you agree to the following information. If you prefer to know more details about how we will use your contributions, keep reading. We're happy to share answers to all of your questions.
Marketing and Mutual Sharing – I'd Like Your Help
- To increase your Google Authorship Ranking, consider adding the link to the post you contributed to in your G+ About page links contributor section.
- You are encouraged to write an article on your own blog linking back to your article on our site. Be sure to write in your own words, not copy from the post.
- You will receive a link to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Pinterest and any other social media sites with which you have accounts.
- You may also include this link and your teaser article in your e-mail marketing campaigns and post on your website’s “articles,” “media,” or “in the news” section.
- Please subscribe to comments so that you’ll be automatically notified when you get feedback on your post so that you can interact and comment.
How do I submit my ideas?
Every time we have a group project, we will create a page with that request. We ask for some basic data so that we can give you credit for your entry as well as your entry.
Why can't I email you my submission?
Because of the number of submissions we receive, we are not taking them via email. (It would be a nightmare to try to coordinate it from email!) Not only does the form help us coordinate everything in a productive way, but it also ensures we are consistent with how we publish the entries. If you are having difficulty with the form, let us know by using the contact us link above and we'll make sure to set it right.
If I submit, am I guaranteed a position in your publication?
Calahan Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to decline your contribution without explanation.
Will I get notified of my submission?
- When you submit content to us through our website, we will send you an immediate response that we have received your contribution. You will observe this confirmation on your screen as well as in email. This is confirmation that your submission has been delivered and accepted into our submission process.
- If you receive an error message when trying to submit, please contact us for assistance.
- Once the publication is live, we will email you too.
How do I know when it is published?
We will e-mail all approved contributors when each publication is live, along with the location of the publication.
Do I still retain Copyright for my content?
You own the copyright to the content of your contribution. You can use or reuse your content in any form you want. You do not hold copyright to anyone else's contribution. Calahan Solutions, Inc. holds the copyright on the collaborative whole.
By submitting a contribution to us you are giving Calahan Solutions, Inc. permission to use it in blogs, e-books of all formats and in any physical/print version of the publication, podcasts/videos or any future publication method.
You are not surrendering your copyright in your expression by joining and submitting to the expert panel, but by submitting content you are granting Calahan Solutions, Inc. an unlimited, irrevocable, and perpetual license to republish, syndicate, and make derivative works out of anything you submit to our site.
Will you change my content?
By submitting your contribution you are giving Calahan Solutions, Inc. the right to edit it for general readability, grammar, punctuation and space limitations.
Am I credited for my contribution?
We want to give credit where credit is due! We use the information that you supply to us in the submission form. As a contributor, your name and company name will be listed in any publication we create. We will also link to your web site if you have one to link to. As a contributor you can expect:
- Credit for your contribution.
- A copy of the blog post, special report or ebook.
- You can add “contributing author” to your credentials!
- Back links to your site (this helps you grow your SEO).
- Exposure to a broader audience.
Where do you publish?
When we provide a query/request for information, we will let you know our initial intent for the content you provide. We may publish on one or all of the following at any time:
- www.StephanieCalahan.com blog
- links and syndication to over 50 social media sites
- downloadable, searchable PDF
- downloadable MP3 audio via podcasts, voicebo, soundcloud, iTunes, etc.
- Amazon Kindle
- iBook (Pad Reader)
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- Other digital publishing tool
- Physical print material
Will you sell this content?
Calahan Solutions, Inc. will sometimes give the content away to bring more web visitors to all of us and sometimes will be selling the publications. You will receive no fees, royalties, income, or revenue from these sales. If we sell the publication, you will be notified of the opportunity to have an affiliate relationship with us to earn a commission off of the sales you refer.
The link to my website does not work – why?
We have observed two reasons that this is happening and they relate to how our form was filled out:
- If you entered the information for your website with out the http://www. then the link will not function properly.
- If you tried to enter more than one web site, the link will not work. Pick your favorite! When I do activities like this, I pick the site that is the most appropriate for the tip I am sharing.